Shriners International is a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, truth and relief.
Benefits of becoming a Zuhrah Shriner:
- Membership in a well-known fraternal organization recognized for its social and philanthropic activities.
- Opportunity to develop lasting relationships with like minded men from all over the world
- Engage in social activities and events that are available for the entire family. Participate in many special interest groups with Shriners that allow like minded men to enjoy a little high-spirited fun. Click here to see a list of our Clubs & Units
- The privilege of supporting the “world’s greatest philanthropy,” Shriners Hospitals for Children®, offers Shriners many opportunities to find personal fulfillment and satisfaction
- Numerous Leadership Opportunities exist within Zuhrah Shriners
How do I become a Zuhrah Shriner?
- First, you must be a member in good standing of a recognized Masonic Lodge.
- Next, you must apply for Membership in the Zuhrah Shrine Temple
- Click here to fill out a Zuhrah Petition (then save as PDF on your computer) and email to email@example.com
Contact the Zuhrah Office with any questions:
What if I’m not a Mason?
- Contact our Membership Team in order to learn more about your next steps
- Visit Be A Shriner Now to learn more information about how to become a Mason and Shriner
Shriner Legacy Program
- Open to any male family member of related to a Shriner
- Click here to learn more