There are many ways to directly help Shriners Hospitals:
- Donate money. Select your gift amount and choose to donate money directly to the Shriners Hospitals for Children – Twin Cities. Pay online with a credit card or Paypal, or send a check in the mail. Donations are tax deductible.
- Donate goods to the Shriners Hospitals for Children Womens General Auxiliary. Check this list for needed items. Donations are tax deductible.
- Order merchandise and products from the Womens General Auxiliary. Choose from a variety of items
- Save your pop tabs! The Womens General Auxiliary collects pop tabs. The tabs are recycled and the money from the recycling goes into our Wheelchair Fund.
- Donate time. The SHFC-TC is in need of trained volunteers to conduct tours and certain activities at the SHFC-TC. The Volunteer program is managed by the SHFC-TC, not through the Womens Auxiliary. Contact the SHFCTC to obtain a Volunteer Application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-596-6100.
Drop off donations and pop tabs:
Womens General Auxiliary
Shriners Hospitals for Children® – Twin Cities
2025 East River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55414